Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's time for grooming! n tips

OMG! exactly two weeks to go! NOVEMBER really kills me. Work n wedding stuff make my life insane. Seriously, I'm so nervous but the same time happy :) My wedding dress .. this week i must go to fitting. Fasha i will always disturb u call n call till d-Day hehe confirm rimas.hehe sory YA!. Cos Still not confirm which one i will choose huhu . Nikah dress done.. Hantaran will make my mom.. fuh she really help me n full idea.. Frankly sometime the idea i don' expect. I'm just say WOW! Thanx Ummi!
Right now.. WORK TO BE DONE
1) We already distribute the invitation card to families and friends, bit by bit.. Bout invitation i really malu u know lah nak bg kad sendiri kat people. Hope org x pasan sgt gaya malu sy. Still, I don have enuff time to post some of it. Will do it today and hopefully sempat sampai before the wedding. For those still don receive it, sabaq no.. the card will arrive.. Tunggguuuuuuuu :)
2) yeah now its time for grooming! At this point of time, gonna be the best for us to do a eye treatment. Every morning n nite i will use collegen filler eye for prevent eyebag. i hate EYEBAG okkk!

3) N sy sgt la rajin scrub my body use mustika ratu brand. hehe but i think i scrub stat from sklh mngh. But now lagi la rajin. Okk if u want scrub don't forget scrub di lutut n siku. Sometime people forget to scrub this area.


4) Facial treatment. its a big no-no to do a facial a week or few days from your wedding day. Coz skin might show reaction after the treatment (and this is normal) and of course you don't want any redness or moon face during your big day! heh.
5) I also amalkan mkn ubat. I choose D-folia from sendayu tinggi. If u all x biasa amalkan satu kapsul shj. Cos some people x tahan ngan jamu cos panass..
6) Drink water n elak mkn yg pedas2
See.. sy yg sgt prihatin cewahhh.. Butt.. one more thing i hate DOUBLE CHIN. My mom always usik sy.. eh kak long ada double chin.. eeiii suka bg sy takuutt. x suka.. x suka huhu.. hope akan ilang laa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails