Wednesday, November 25, 2009

51209: we are getting married


Hola.. the ticker says...8 days to go! I'm so excited, scared, thrilled, curious.... and many more feelings mixed into one. hohoho
Checklist!.. Checklist!
1)Hantaran for future hubby will make after raya Qurban. Cuma i belum beli watch my michale. May be this week. Baju pun dah fitting.. but rasa mcm takut ngan myself haha.. Important easy sy nak gerak ke sana ke mari. Baju nikah done.
2)Videographer pun dah confirm..
3)Theme??? this femes quest from opismate.. my close frenz. Ermm suka di sini sy nyatakan MY WEDDING sgt la SIMPLE.. everything SIMPLE.. so anybody can wear any colour as long u selesa n suit.
4)My body still gendut haha.. what to do. EAT adalah sgt membahagiakan sy.
Pokoknya, a lot of things still needs to be done.
i only have about 5 days to prepare.
and nowadays, my bro awi n angah adalah tulang belakang sy yg sgt kuat. Tanpa mereka susah la preparation wedding sy. Tenkiu.. tenkiu
N my mom.. everything i need her. She's so patient thanx ummi!
Again Pls pray us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails