Friday, March 4, 2011

Go baby go!!!!

See i can crawl! Yeah

Rite now, my baby start crawling. Hepy watching a funny witty drama between Nur Zara and herself. I just watched her cranky, smiley, grumpy happy face of trying harder n harder to stay kneel on her hands n knees. Move on babyyy!  

The weight?? I think she's getting slimmer, not bony, may be all calories in her body wer incinerated due to her current extreme routines.

Other than that she was mastering, turning over, rolling body, n moving clockwise. =) What touched mother's hearts most are when they see their babies living vigorously and active. TRUE give a yes and always.

Psstt.. this week i feel struggle, tired, too many work to be done! see my baby pic, that' my therapy. Smile farah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails