Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010.. Papai 2009

Was 2009 a good year for you? Me? Obviously yes. N favorite moment of the year.. Of cos my akad nikah.

Date in 2009 will remain etched in memory n i will remember 4ever:
13/06/2009: My engagement
04/12/2009: Me and him became husband and wife
05/12/2009: My wedding
06/12/2009: My hubby wed

Also i wont't forget least favorite moment of the year
My bro accident… Betul2 menguji ketabahan my family.

N now i hope

Moga moga tahun 2010 membawa lebih makna...
Selamat datang lembar baru...Selamat tinggal masa lalu...

Lastly..

song lyric that sums up year…
Now I’ve had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swéar it’s the truthand
and I owe it all to you
Cause I’ve had the time of my life
and I owe it all to you

- Time of my life by Bill Medley

Below.. Pic our nikah


We are officially husband and wife :)

That's all.. daa

1 comment:

M NazriBlog said...

Skrg dah berada dalam berumah tangga. Banyak manisnya dalam alam berumahtangga. Jika ada dugaan, hadapilah dengan sabar.

Bersama dengan ini, juga fikirkan hal-hal jaminan masa depan utk keluarga.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails