Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A real frustating

Ohh... this month i really super duper bz. My head also alwayz stuck.. spin huhu.. a lot to think, do preparing. uwaaa.. all make me wanna scream. One think.. 27th Oct i cannot go to see my bro CONVO!!! ohhhh i frust ok. Kak long really want go there.
Nmpaknya nnti kak long just tgk angah konvo dlm gambar ja la. Lucky time diploma angah kak long dpt pegi. But i think my mom n abah ada kat situ pun dah ok. Argghh i'm so Sad. To angah we so proud of u!!. Nnti naik pentas amik scroll jln la ngan penuh bangga hehe kasi gegar dewan Budiman tu ya! A lot plan with momma. Now everything sudah hancur.

Oh ya!! I also allergic to see number CALENDER. Is so scary now. My heart skips a beat everytime i see it. Im a bit freaked out that i havent done. Stress okk.. Y lah masa berlalu ngan cepat. Adoi! To a reader sory, this entry really serabut.. sound pun alot secret. Is it? I just wish i can do one step at a time n important smile like a pic below. Now farah smile okkk..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails