Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh, where..

Ermm.. suddenly i wanna sing HOT by avril lavigne. I LOVE this song because it's sooo wonderful and sooo punk!!! THE SONG IS BOUT LOVE...SHE EXPRESSED IT AWESOMe she has the feelings for this person. Wah.. wah adakah sy miss somebody hehe. Punya la jenuh cari lagu ni dlm folder sy. Tp x jupa. Try minta kat Amy. Pun kecewa huhu. Never mind biar sy tempek lyric lagu dlm blog. Amyyyy if jupa lagu don't forget tell me. Remember this song.
(cantik x that gal? miss nak watch gilmore gal)

HOT by Avril Lavigne
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh You're so good to me, baby baby

I wanna lock you up in my closet Where no one's around

I wanna push your hand in my pocket Because you're allowed

I wanna drive you into the corner And kiss you without a sound

I want to stay this way forever I'll say it loud

Now you're in, you can't get out

[Chorus]

You make me so hot, you make me wanna drop

You're so ridiculous, I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous, you're so good to me, baby baby

You're so good to me, baby baby

I can make you feel all better

Just take it in And I can show you all the places

You've never been And I can make you say everything

That you never said And I will let you do anything Again and again

Now you're in, you can't get out

[Chorus]

You make me so hot, you make me wanna drop

You're so ridiculous,

I can barely stop I can hardly breath, you make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous, you're so good to me baby, baby You're so good to me baby,

baby Kiss me gently Always I know Hold me, love me

Don't ever go, yeah

4 comments:

aMy@LoLipOp said...

huhu..sory beb..lagu terlampau byk dlm pc aku..nk cr leh mmpos! aku plak xrename lagu tuh..sure,sure.. i won't 4get.. =)

Mommy Nur Zara said...

Aku pun rasa x rename. That's y x jupa. Owhhh kwn2 ku. pic tu pelakon gilmore gal bukan avril. Salah satu feveret aku.

aMy@LoLipOp said...

hg mmg siru la bg org pening! yg kenal dia ok la, yg xknl mampos eran! hahahaha... nyway dh lain kan dia rory.. ;P

Mommy Nur Zara said...

wakakaka.. tiba2 aku teringat kat rory apa nak wat. Terus tempek pic dia. She so cute maaa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails